About the animator
job in a nutshell
The main objective of the animator job is entertainment. Our workplace is the beautiful world of beach hotels at the coast and islands of the Mediterranean Sea.
Our job is to organise and manage various daytime and evening programmes, be it games, sports or fitness events, children’s activities or even stage performances. The essence of our work is a smile and enthusiasm.
As a member of our international team, you can improve your language skills and gain substantial experience in tourism, hospitality and programme management.
Our company also gives you an opportunity to build a long-term international career. After their first contract, we can offer a gradually increasing salary and team leader positions to animators who studied with us.
Did you know that successfully completing you training at the Animator Academy comes with an instant pay raise and a career opportunity?
“For us, the smallest are the most important” Face painting, arts and crafts activities, mini disco…
“Precious memories” Various sports activities, competitions…
“Tireless and diverse” All things sport, fitness programmes and evening shows…
“Always fit” Especially focusing on sports activities: football, beach volley, darts, water polo, aqua fitness, aerobic etc.
“All things special” You can make use of your talents here, whatever they may be: singing, dancing, acrobatics, music… Show us what you’ve got!
Professional qualifications and speaking multiple languages may mean a higher salary.
Provided by us
· Detailed information
· Preparation of the contract
· Preparation of the documents needed to work abroad
· Trade union representation for the duration of the contract
· Personal regional representation
· Free accommodation and full boarding
· High salary: Net €600–800 starting salary per months, with accommodation and full boarding!
· Vocational training: “Animator Academy”– Official free market training and career system, with numbered, English language certification, paid course.
· One guaranteed day off per week
· After the successful completion of the contract, we provide a letter of reference, which will help you get working opportunities in hospitality, event organisation and the entertainment industry.